Tuesday, September 10, 2013

12 weeks

We are making the big announcement tomorrow!!! We had an ultrasound Monday and everything looked great. For the first time, they actually looked like little people, not just blobs. We saw hands and feet... One flipped completely around during the ultrasound. They were moving so much. I don't know when I will get over the surprise of seeing two of them in there!



How far along: 12 weeks

Babies are the size of a: lime!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was up 2 lbs from my 8 week appointment. 

Maternity clothes: my pants are all either maternity or elastic waisted.. The maternity ones are a little big but since my regular jeans are out I figure I can make it work for awhile. I have some maternity shirts, but almost anything stretchy works for now. 


Stretch marksNope... I definitely started to get a belly this week though! 

Sleepso tired. Still.  

Best moment last weekDefintley our ultrasound on Monday. It was awesome.  



MovementNot that I can feel, but they were moving around so much in there it's hard to believe that much activity is happening inside of me! 



Food cravings: not much this week. I got a little sick last week and kind of lost my appetite. Better than corn dogs, I guess... 



Gender: Don't know, but the anatomy scan is scheduled for Oct. 22- but I am seeing a high risk doctor in 4 weeks and they said they might be able to tell us then.  I can't wait!!!



Labor signsnot for awhile I hope!



Belly button - in or out? In, and I hope it stays that way, for awhile anyway!



What I missmy regular jeans...



What I am looking forward to: Announcing it to everyone tomorrow! Eeeek!

Milestones: 12 weeks is a milestone! And seeing 2 healthy, squirmy babies! Also, I feel like I actually have a little bit of a belly now- it came out of nowhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment