Monday, September 2, 2013

11 weeks!



The last two weeks have been very busy- my mom came in town last Sunday and my sister and dad joined us for the weekend. It was so fun getting to spend some time with my family. Mom and I planned out two nurseries and she helped me buy my first maternity clothes. We shopped all day on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday... I have never felt so exhausted in my life by the end of it. It's amazing how much energy it takes to grow two babies. 

I missed week 10, but here is my 11 week update. I will start taking belly pictures very soon!!!

How far along: 11 weeks

Babies are the size of a: Brussel sprouts

Total Weight Gain/Loss: haven't checked lately, but I don't know that I am still in the negatives...

Maternity clothes: not exclusively but I bought a couple of pairs of jeans and leggings last week and they are sooooo comfortable. Regular jeans are definitely out though... Stretch everything!

Stretch marks: Nope... fingers crossed!

Sleep: all the time. If I am not sleeping I am wishing I could be. I went to sleep at 9:30 on my birthday...

Best moment last week: getting to see my family! 


Movement: Not yet.



Food cravings: corn dogs. Seriously.  I cannot explain it. Last week at the mall, the only thing that sounded good was hot dog on a stick. 



Gender: Don't know, but the anatomy scan is scheduled for Oct. 22! 



Labor signs: not for awhile I hope!



Belly button - in or out? In, and I hope it stays that way, for awhile anyway!



What I miss: going more than 2 hours without needing a nap. 



What I am looking forward to: Our Facebook announcement- next week! 



Milestones: Buying maternity clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment